Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mod Apk Download APK+Data OBB Unlimited MoneyGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mod Apk Download APK+Data OBB Unlimited Money
Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the Los Santos city, steeped in street wars, drug trafficking and corruption, the home of movie stars and millionaires, trying to ignore the drug dealers and gangsters.
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Download the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- First of all unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
- Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path:
External SD Card > Android > Data > **paste the folder here**
In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here:External SD Card > Android > OBB > **paste the folder here**
- If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
- Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
- Run the APK file now.